Do you want to travel from Lukla to Kala Patthar on a stunning helicopter ride? Read about the helicopter charter from Lukla to Kala Patthar.
Lukla to Kala Patthar helicopter ride is a scenic aerial trip in the Everest region. This incredible ride passes through some of the beautiful landscapes of the area. It is a great way to skip rugged trails to arrive at the Kala Patthar viewpoint comfortably. This short-duration trip takes around 35-40 minutes to arrive at your destination.
Most trekkers who arrive at Lukla trek their way through various settlements of the Everest region. They pass through Namche, Tengboche, Lobuche, and Gorak Shep to arrive at Kala Patthar. Moreover, they will have to spend around a week trekking that requires incredible physical strength. However, not all people would like to trek in the high altitude region for various reasons.
Therefore, for those travelers, a helicopter charter from Lukla to Kala Patthar is an ideal option. Even small children and seniors can take this aerial journey to the foothills of Mount Everest. This tour provides you the breathtaking Himalayan views of the entire Everest Mahalangur region. You can observe snow-capped mountains, including Mt Everest, Mt Ama Dablam, Mt Lhotse, Mt Nuptse, and others.
Besides, you will also get the best views of the diverse natural landscapes, including hills, rivers, waterfalls, and others. The ancient Tibetan Buddhist monasteries, Gompas, and chortens are another highlight of this trek. Besides that, local settlements of the Sherpa people are quite an attraction as well. Hence, the helicopter tour in Nepal is quite popular among all travelers.
Furthermore, this helicopter charter from Lukla to Kathmandu is available at a reasonable price. Read about the helicopter charter from Lukla to the Kala Patthar tour and other information in detail.
Highlights of the Trip
- The awe-inspiring views of snow-capped mountains, including Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, and others
- The beautiful landscapes and significant landmarks of the Everest region
- Observing the different perspective of UNESCO world heritage sites
- A short duration of travel
- Incredible views of the green forests and terrace farmed hills
- The ancient settlements of the Sherpa community, Buddhist monasteries, chortens, and others
You may also like:
Helicopter Charter from Lukla to Kala Patthar Cost Details
- Lukla to Kala Patthar helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Items not mentioned in the price includes
- Travel insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Tipping costs